TRAIN WITH ME IN 2020
1-2-1 Yoga Therapy Immersion
The gift of slow yoga, awareness and healing
Glasgow Westend training- Friday 22. May – 22. June 2020
£1,111 Early bird booked by 02.02. 2020
less is really more focused?
simple is actually quite complex?
slow is the fast way to change?
Welcome to 1-2-1 Yoga Therapy
More info about me, Simone Moir, on My 121 Yoga
What We Explore Together:
Meridians and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Introduction
- Basic understanding of Meridian Theory
- Where emotions meet movement (Bridging the seen and unseen energy)
- Tracing and flushing practice of the meridians
- How Meridians translate into a movement practice
- Chinese meridian and organ sounds (chanting & breathwork)
Yin Yoga – quiet and insightful
- What is Yin Yoga – why gain better insights by slowing down
- Yin training based woven with meridians 12 flows
- Yin yoga basics over 50 poses and variations – A Mindful Approach
- Pranayama based breathwork (the power of the pause)
- Props purchased and improvised
- Use of Props as a support tool- An Introduction
- The 8 Melting Points a pathway designed by me to make your teaching spot on.
Through the 8 Melting Points, we can enter the full depth of your yin yoga practice, allowing you to keep the yoga method safe and personalised.
It is the backbone of the practice; it enables you to create your own poses,
helps you to teach safely – This is my USP.
Myofascia – connective tissue (where emotions are held)
- How it affects fascia and energy body
- The holy grail for pain relief
For Whom The Training Is Designed For:
Experienced Yogis and Certified Yoga Teachers, Seekers of Knowledge in Yoga.
Apply your yoga experience and explore its connections to deepen your understanding of imbalance in your clients’ practice, making your teaching available to a more diverse clientele. Gain a deeper understanding of your own body and practice.
Click on the image below to learn more the 1-2-1 Yoga Therapy course about the course.
Contact me directly to receive the full syllabus and book a call.
PODCAST with Yoga Alliance Professionals
You will need to apply to be considered for the course as only a few spaces are available and it has to fully align with you.